Meet Mac Hartshorn at the Indian Trail club for a photo shoot this fall and create breathtaking holiday cards your friends and family will talk about long after the holidays.
This event is designed exclusively for club members and Mac will photograph your family for thirty minutes in the club grounds.
- $395.00 package price
- When: Sunday October 18th (call for additional dates)
- Where: Grounds of the Indian Trail Club
- 30 minute outdoor photo session
- 20 Vera Wang or William Arthur DIY holiday cards using 20 4×6 prints of the same image.
- 1 low res digital file of holiday card image
- Slideshow presentation appointment showcasing Mac’s favorite shots from your shoot.
A week after your photo shoot you will meet Mac’s wife Jennifer in their Hoboken studio to view your images and choose your favorites. This is the moment you choose your image for your holiday cards and any other images to be created into prints for wall artworks, albums or dvd from our a la carte brochure.
Mac suggests wearing clothing in solids or subtle patterns in pastels, neutral, denim, khaki. Soft colors photograph well against the fall colors. Mom’s and girls in skirts or dresses always look pretty.
He also suggests not to match up..ie don’t all wear khaki or deinim bottoms, mix the colors and textures up a bit. Toning and co-ordinating is good. Most important that you all feel comfortable and at your best.
Day time makeup is perfect.
Call the studio 201 610 1199 for more info and we will send you our brochure listing prices of prints.
Places are limited so call today to avoid missing out.